Requests may be made for the following iFLEX general assignment classrooms:
- Animal Science Lab 131 (seats 72)
- Armory 432 (seats 60)
- Armory 182 (seats 45)
- Education 166 (seats 45)
- Everitt 2101 (seats 63)
- Everitt 3117 (seats 45)
- Huff 209 (seats 42)
- Psychology 32 (seats 80)
- Psychology 11 (seats 30)
Complete the following form to request your iFLEX space
You should be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Course number and subject
- CRN or section ID
- Meeting pattern and time
- Is your meeting time flexible?
- Enrollment capacity
- Room preference
- Do you require students to engage in a substantial amount of collaborative learning activities during class time?
- Are you conducting a research investigation comparing traditional and flexible learning environments, or something similar?
- Do you require students to collaborate on digital writing assignments or other web-based media activities during class time?
- Do you typically ask students to engage in learning activities that require them to rearrange the furniture during class time?
- Can you describe any workshops or trainings that you have attended on preparing to teach in a flexible classroom, or on the particular use of collaborative learning technologies? (If you have not attended any, please enter none.)