Psychology room 32 is a new innovative learning classroom for up to 80 students. Groups of 8 students can work around local video displays, with the option to integrate displays into a larger video sharing system that allows any video input to be displayed on any group of displays.
- Ten 55” displays distributed around the room
- Wireless Microphones
- VGA & HDMI Inputs
- Kramer Via wireless presentation
- Wired tabletop touch panel
- Control panel
- Assistive listening capable
- A semi-portable podium with connections for instructor laptop
- Lecture capture capabilities
This room is a Technology Enhanced Classroom. Faculty, staff, and students using this classroom may request training by completing the online form.
For more information, please contact Tech Services at: (217) 244-7000 or email@example.com